7 Last-Minute Yet Healthy Ways To Create Meaningful Romantic Moments
Planning on taking your loved one on a romantic candlelight dinner and movie? Think about it once more! Most couples would have a similar idea of Romantic date ideas. So, why not do something different to make your evening memorable and magical, This Valentine’s Day! All you need is to keep in mind your significant other’s hobbies and interests, and reignite the romance between each other!
Here are 7 unique and fun valentine activities to make your partner fall head over heels for you.
1. Skate your way into their hearts!
Skating to create a romantic evening? Sounds quite unconventional, right? But imagine this-you and your partner skating in the rink, with the cool evening breeze in your hair and your favorite song playing in the background. Now that’s romantic! Apart from stealing your loved one’s heart, this date idea has other plus points.
Skating is a great way to keep yourself fit. It works the leg muscles and keeps your heart healthy. Try skating to woo your partner’s heart!
2. Have a spa day!
Here is a healthy date idea. Kick back, relax, and let the essential oils and massages do their trick. We don’t need to tell you that going to the spa has numerous health benefits. Massages and aromatherapy sessions that spas offer work miracles on your physical as well as mental health. A good massage can help loosen up those muscles that have been overworked. In addition, essential oils used during massages and aromatherapy works wonders on your mental health.
Here are some benefits of essential oils:
- Improved concentration
- Boosts your mood
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties
- Relieves fatigue and nausea
3. Couples that play together stay together!
Is your significant other a huge sports fan and loves playing sports? Then this idea is for you. This Valentine’s day sweep them off their feet by taking them to play some sport. Playing sports is a great way to stay fit and doubles as a fun valentine’s day activity.
Here are a few places to take them to:
- Tennis: If you have a court nearby, then tennis is a great way to get your blood flowing and your muscles moving.
- Squash: Did you know? Squash is one of the healthiest sports to play! An hour of squash can burn up to 800 calories. Spice up your date with some competition. Challenge your date to a squash match and the loser has to obey the winner for a week.
- Golf: If you are one of those people who think golf is not a sport, then think again. Playing golf regularly works miracles on your concentration prowess. Also, the golf swing works out your entire body
Do consider this idea if your loved one enjoys sports!
4. Swim your way to couple goals!
Is your partner into watersports? Then this date plan will make him/her fall head over heels for you! Taking your partner swimming is romantic and good for your health, no doubt, but has become a stereotype.
Here are some unique date ideas:
- Play pool volleyball
Make your date a double date. Ask some of your couple friends to join you on Valentine’s day and enjoy a fun and competitive game of pool volleyball
- Slide towards romance
Try taking your significant other to water parks. Riding those fun waterslides and wave pools will relieve all the stress and tension you'll have built up
- Take your loved one on a scuba diving date
Try out this idea for a fun, active, and happy Valentine’s day celebration
5. Rock climb for love!
Rock climbing is not only a unique date idea, but it also is quite the workout! All those who have done rock climbing will tell you that it’s no joke. It requires lots of strength, stamina, and patience. In addition, rock climbing improves your flexibility, increases muscle mass, boosts confidence, and helps with your mental health.
If you both are new to rock climbing, it is best to be done under supervision. The only drawback with this date idea is that you will require safety equipment like helmets, harnesses, ropes, etc.
6. Jump your hearts out!
Trampolining for date night? Sounds out of the box, doesn't it. That's what we are going for! No matter the age, this activity is fun for all! This Valentine’s Day, embrace your inner child. Visit the trampoline park to have the best date of your life. Apart from all the fun, trampolining is a great way to get in some exercise. Here are some health benefits of trampolining:
- Builds muscle strength
- Improves bone density
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Relieves stress
- Improves balance and flexibility
Jump your stress out at the trampoline park this Valentine’s day
7. Visit an Escape Room!
Escape monotonous date nights by taking your significant other to an escape room! It might not seem like much, but visiting an escape room has a lot of benefits for your health as well as your relationship.
Here’s what you gain:
- Better coordination and decision making
- You learn how your partner thinks
- Improves trust between you and your partner
- Helps you think quickly on your feet
In addition to all this, you have fun! Take your significant other to an escape room and make the most out of V-day.
Concluding with this, we hope after reading our article, you’ve got some ideas about how to make your Valentine unique and spectacular. We wish that you and your loved one have a magical and happy Valentine’s day!
Click here to know how you can improve your well-being and relationship!
- 11 Essential oils: Their benefits and how to use them. Available from: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/essential-oils-101-do-they-work-how-do-you-use-them/
- Calories burned to play squash. Available from: https://captaincalculator.com/health/calorie/calories-burned-playing-squash-calculator/
- Climbing. Available from: https://www.nhsinform.scot/healthy-living/keeping-active/activities/climbing
- The many health benefits of exercising on a trampoline. Available from: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/trampoline-workout-benefits/